SALES MANAGER FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES (DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT)
Asset management company “ATLANTIS CAPITAL” needs Sales Manager For Financial Services (Department of Corporate Development).
The proposed financial services: investing (private equity/ debt capital), capital raising (private equity/ debt capital), investment consulting, investment research, creation of individual funds (corporate / mutual) for investors, corporate treasury, others.
- Higher education (economic / legal, full-time education).
- Willingness and ability in sales of financial services (stress resistance, communication skills, ability to identify customer needs).
- Experience in sales of financial services – is desirable.
- PC knowledge – advanced user.
- High level of oral and written language (UA, RU).
- Presentable look.
- “Down To Earth” approach to work.
- Proactive, responsible.
- Existence of the certificate of specialist in asset management – is welcome.
- English proficiency – is welcome.
- “Cold calls” to customers (according to Company’s existing database of Clients).
- Preparation and developing of presentations for customers.
- Negotiating with clients at the highest level.
- Negotiating with international and local institutional investors.
- Informing actions to customers about new products and services.
- Official employment.
- Education at seminars, trainings, etc.
- Full-time work, days off – Saturday, Sunday.
- Ability to grow as professional.
- Great atmosphere in a team of professionals.
Salary will be determined by the results of an interview.
Dear applicants! Resume without specifying the desired level of salary will not be considered (you can specify it in your cover letter).