M&A (mergers and acquisitions)
Deals of mergers and acquisitions – are the processes that require harmonization of interests of various parties, and affect the financial, legal and managerial aspects of business before, during and after the deals. We help our clients to find the compromise solutions and avoid mistakes in the preparation and execution of the deal by participating in M&A.
Our services in this area include:
- assessment of the asset to be sold;
- preparation of marketing materials for the deal;
- search of potential investors, identifying the interested investors (short-list) and articulation of their interest;
- representation of the client’s interest during the deal;
- legal support and deal structuring;
- if necessary, organization of the debt financing (leveraged buy-out);
- assistance in passing of the complex audit (due diligence), including preparation of the management and data for verification.